Make "Being Thankful" A Way Of Life.
by Darryl L. Mobley
1. Pay attention to the people around you. There will be those who are not as blessed as you are. Count your blessings.
2. Accept your right to make the changes you believe will lead you to be, do, have or experience whatever you desire. Your life is yours to craft into a masterpiece.
3. Love your life - challenges and all. Always keep in mind that it is, "The Struggle That Makes You Great."
4. Develop a Gratitude Journal. Start a journal in which you keep a list of the things that make you happy and the people you appreciate. This will help you celebrate the good in your life.
5. Take delight in the small things. Sing in the shower. Whistle while you wash the dishes. Take a walk and talk with your kids or other loved ones.
6. Finally, let me be presumptuous and suggest that each night before going to sleep, give thanks for the good things that happened to you during the day. I also suggest that you also give thanks for the challenges that offered themselves to you during the day.
If you are not happy for what you have in your life, then you will not be happy for what you are going to receive. That's a lousy way to live.
Darryl L. Mobley
"Success Coach for Successful People Who Want To Become More Successful"