Sunday, February 3, 2008

What Are You Going To Wear in The Meantime?

We know damn well that the road to fitness (aka looking hot) is long. And that's part of what my blog is about; we are not idiots that believe we can go to bed overweight and wake up to wear a bikini....in a size 6.

However, we certainly can dress for the trip. Check out these simple strategies for looking thin. Yes, I've heard of them before but if you are serious and want to do what it takes you have to have some redundancy. Heed the tips and appear hotter....

http://www.ehow.com/how_2034292_dress-look-skinnier.html?utm_source=eHOD&utm_medium=email&utm_content=2034292&utm_campaign=03_02_2008

I get a 'how to' article every day on my Google landing page. It's fun to learn some new things and some I just press PASS! Like how to wash golf balls.

Take care,
Kimberly

No comments: